How Much Is An Arowana Fish In The Philippines? The cost of Arowana Fish in the Philippines depends on its size. Usually, the maximum size of Arowana Fish could be 5-8 inches that cost a minimum price range of Php.600.00 to Php.1000.00. Up to date, it is equivalent to 11.82 to 19.70 USD.
A Must-Read: How Much Are Fishing Boats?
The Arowana Fish considered as endangered species in South Asia. There is no common fish like Arowana, that’s why people preserved this kind of fish. It can grow up to three (3) feet long.
It became popular in the Philippines as it grows in the aquarium, which can be seen in many zoos. It has different colors, sizes, and textures, which fulfilling to watch.
How Many Types Of Arowana Fish In The Philippines?
The types will be derived from the classification system used if how many types are there. There are at least ten types of Arowana which commonly kept as the following:
- 4 from Asia
- 3 from South America
- 2 from Australia
- 1 from Africa.
Is Arowana Fish Among The Most Expensive Aquarium Fish?
Arowana fish are among the top three aquarium fish that are very expensive nowadays. Check them out:
- The Platinum Arowana – The Platinum Arowana is the top and most expensive aquarium fish. The price varies at $400,000.00. The reason why is that it has unique complexities and varieties of color, which captivate the difficulty breeding.
- The FreshWater Polka Dot Stingray – The cost of this kind of fish is $100,000.00. The reason why is that it has a U-shape head. Since it has genetically mutated, the U-shape head is exclusively seen from this fish.
- The Peppermint Angelfish – There is only one specimen that can be viewed in the whole world, which will be found in Hawaii. The aquarium offers at least $30,000.00 cost. It has been preserved since there is a unique beauty.
What Is Special About Arowana Fish?
Arowana Fish is the most expensive world aquarium fish in Asia. It is only found in tropical freshwater from Southeast Asia, which grown three (3) feet or more. Traditionally, most people encouraged to have this kind of fish as its resemblance with good luck and prosperity in life.
How Do You Take Care Of Arowana Fish?
The following are the things you should remember when feeding Arowana fish:
1. The Arowana Fish are surface feeders that are often gliding in your water surface.
2. You should feed young Arowana Fish for at least 2-3 times a day, the adults once a day.
3. The feeding process should take at least 2-3 minutes long.
4. Dispose of the frozen foods upon or before feeding the Arowana Fish.
As a conclusion, Arowana Fish are among the fish species that are easy to reproduce. This fish species can live up to 15 years in the aquarium. But make sure to take care of them properly, especially that they also provide a good ambiance in your home. If you don’t own an Arowana fish yet, and you are planning to do so, it is never too late to visit the nearest local pet shop at your home to buy one.